Churchill Weavers was started in 1922 by David Carroll and Eleanor Churchill in Berea, Kentucky. The company produced luxury hand-woven fabrics such as throws, baby blankets, ties, wraps and commissioned art pieces. In 1973, Lila and Richard Bellando bought the business from Mrs. Churchill. Churchill Weavers closed in 2007. The collection includes museum artifacts such as looms, fabric samples, finished woven pieces, and designs, as well as archival materials such as photographs, account ledgers, advertisement materials, business records and films.